Durham FA have convened a meeting of leagues to share opinions about a way forward when the current lock down restrictions are removed and to provide the opportunity to raise issues such as reimbursement of fees, insurance, ground hire etc. Every league was of the opinion that without a restart date they cannot confirm if they will be resuming fixtures in order to complete their league programme. The FA said that leagues can apply for extensions to their season up until the end of June. Extending the season will require approval from the local councils and ground owners. It was pointed out that many grounds are only leased until the end of May. On the issue of reimbursements DFA advised that they will not be refunding any fees and insurance companies will not be returning any premiums. At the start of this latest lock down the Crook and District League said that they will wait until mid February before making a decision on how to proceed. This remains our position unless the situation significantly changes or Government/Council suggest otherwise. It was mentioned that the FA will be sending out a questionnaire to gather views of Clubs. These will be fed back to the FA Council who will make any decision re the way forward.